Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original:
whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before)
you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.

C. S. Lewis



there are no rules

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

That much bath-in-a-can is hazardous

I know, I didn't pay the rent on time again today, but Mrs Der Kalstanian doesn't seem to mind. She always says that I can pay her when I have the money, so I don't know why her twat of her son Tsolag has to change the lock everytime the rent is a little late. He keeps giving me shit about how I'm endangering his mother's life by bringing home my dodgy friends. If he cared for his mother half as much as he does for his golddigging girlfriend (Who I swear is fucking his brother. No one is ever that excited to see their in-laws) he wouldn't let her live in this house by herself. And my dodgy friends...really now? The only reason Mr Brill cream is paranoid about Hussein coming over is because he thinks that Hussein belongs to some Islamic terrorist group and is manufacturing explosives in my basement. That jaundice eyed fucker can take his rent money along with his cheap cologne and go fuck himself with a razor blade.





Note to self: Next time don't stand so close to Tsolag, his old spice could be the reason you're feeling so nauseous or it coulod be those carrots that were reduced by two pounds. There's always a reason that things are on sale and you're getting more than you paid for.

Post a Comment

Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public.
Winston Churchill
There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Following Noodles

free counters

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP